The building is located in the heart of Extramurs the name given to one of the districts of Valencia. Its name refers to the fact that it was built as an extension of Ciutat Vella (the old city center) just outside the city walls of Valencia. The majority of buildings were built between 1900 and 1960. Today it is one of the busiest neighborhoods in the area. Both the interior and exterior of the building have wrought iron details. The staircase bannister is very attractive; and the ceramic tiles in the hallway as well as, the stucco details on the ceilings are characteristic of the architecture of that time. The character of the neighborhood is a combination of traditional shops and bars and new avant-garde spaces. Its main feature is that there are always people in the streets.
A complete renovation is planned, with 13 quality units fully equipped and furnished. Also, the building facade and common areas will be refurbished